Nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

Helping Hands


Read: Matthew 22:39

A few months ago, l was asked to share my testimony on one of the youth service of Sumulong Baptist Church-Makati. While speaking in front of the youth, I just noticed that my eyes were soaked with tears of happiness while remembering the favors that God has given to me.


Right after my testimony, I turned around to wipe away my tears but to my amazed someone from the youth stand beside me, extended his right arm and willingly offered his handkerchief.This young gentleman was Ronald, I never heard any word from him, he just smiled at me.I was so touched by his brotherly gesture, he did it without me asking to do it.
That day on one thing that I realized, “it is always good to be responsive on the needs of the people around us. We need to become more intentional to offer our helping hands without any hesitation on our part.


Jesus Christ did it with us; without any hesitation he offered his life as a ransom for our sins. His both feet and hands were nailed on the cross. He was insulted, but open arms Jesus Christ accepted it for us. He never demanded us to do the same thing, but He commanded us to love our neighbor as ourselves.


In a nutshell:

Encouragement is like a shot of adrenaline; it can lift a person and put back on their feet again
-(
Word for you today)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds