Nuffnang

Monday, April 16, 2012

"PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!"


I was looking a seat at the bus when I first heard the “Anna Banana” song composed and sung by a young boy named Derek S. Lorenzo. I became intrigued why the mother kept on liking the youtube video of her son (as I assumed) and playing it back again and clicking the like button and does the same thing again and again. I thought it was a documentary something. Later, I found out that it was a new commercial of PLDT myDSL.

Originally, Ana Banana was written by a 13-year old spirited and cutie boy Lorenzo to express his strong feeling to his classmate whom he said was the “awesomest girl in his class” as quoted in the comment he posted in youtube video as shown below:

Actually as of this writing my heart smiled a lot while listening to this song. I can relate for the fact that my beau composed and sung a song for me too    J and he courageously posted it in his youtube account. Yay!  If Lorenzo called his girl Ana Banana my beau called me Lady Bug in the song he dedicated for me. JJJ. Surely, Ana blush a ton.

No doubt, Ana Banana mania as popularized by PLDT is well-known across the country that it  is repeatedly sung by our teenagers and even the showbiz personality. What about you, are you already LSS  (Last Song Syndrome) or CGO (Can't Get Over, originally made by me lol) in this song? Here’s the lyric of the song: 


"Ana Banana" 
(Popularized Derek S. Lorenzo)

A-nna ba-nana you're my biggest crush
I don't mean overweight
Means my heart turns to mush.
A-nna ba-nana
You're in my dreams.
When I'm sleeping in class, your all I seen

A-nna ba-nana
Banana babe, I like you a lot.
A-nna ba-nana
Like a cute little plant in a big red pot
CHORUS:
Anna Banana!
I love you a bunch.
I'll dance like your monkey if we go for lunch

Anna Banana!
Baby, I love you a lot!!
Not once, not twice, not thrice, it's more than four
You're a fried banana baby
Coz you are so hot!!
RAP: 
A-nna Banana!
I keep saying your name.
You are in my brain it's like I'm going insane.
Like the rain in Spain on a horse's mane.
Fly like a crane to escape the pain
and I ride the train, eat some grain
cootchie cootchie coo you got me smiling again!



What I admired most about this commercial was it showed the mother and child incomparable relationship.  Mom’s unlimited support to a child is priceless. Good job for PLDT myDSL for the concept. Really PLDT is steadfast in providing quality services. Tried and tested. I couldn’t imagine my daily life at work without the DSL/Phone provided by PLDT. They are our partner in delivering speedy services to the client.

You may try for yourself and found out what I am saying. Are you aware that PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb? This is great. For subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill. So what are you waiting for? You may personally choose a plan defending on your PLDT myDSL needs. For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com

Non-stop, PLDT myDSL innovate to bring the world closer. Closer to the world of Avengers. See yah all speedy nuffnangers.


Proverbs 23:25
May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds