Nuffnang

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wella Cut in Tennessee

My previous healthcare employer back in the Philippines gave me an opportunity to experience another room for growth and improvement in the field of hair cutting. She sponsored me a three days training at Wella professionals and there I took my Essential Cut and Care and had my certificate.

The Wella Professionals Studio is a training center for professional hairdressers, backed by the global training resources of Procter & Gamble Professional Care, and recognized as a training resource by the TESDA for professional hairdresser skills evaluation. The Studio offers certificate training seminars in hair cutting, hair color, perming, hair rebonding, styling, basic salon service shampoo & blow dry, and salon management, in addition to a regular creative Look & Learn seminars by local and foreign platform artists. The Studio also has training links to the Vidal Sassoon and Toni & Guy academies worldwide. 

Wella Essential Cut & Care Batch February 2013




Together with my batch mate, we were trained under the years of expertise of our guru Ms. Onie Revilla and her team.









As application of what I learned from my Wella guru and trainer I had a serious heart to heart talk with my Henderson model and we agreed that a little cut off all around to even it out and I gave it for free to fully convinced him and in exchange I got a token from him. 

Mr. Joshua Adam Haltom on his Wella Cut
I need to ask Ms. Onie if I did it right.


What can I ask for from God, He perfectly knows all my needs even in the field of equipping and nourishing the talents and gifts He has for me. All praises to Jesus Christ for what He is doing in my life. 

James 1:17 ESV

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds