Nuffnang

Monday, March 7, 2011

A movie night with my friends


I had a wonderful Pajama’s Movie night at Yang’s house last Friday together with Sarj. Wait, I knew what you are thinking… “Of course not”! The three of us were not wearing a pajama’s nor stripe like pants that closely looks like it, so don’t make it hard for you to figure out what the three of us look like that night. To stretch out, no dress code! Don't ask me why I called it Pajama's Movie night lol. But ofcourse, I would love to see Yang and Sarj wearing colorful pajamas like B1 and B2 of the “famous Bananas in Pyjamas”. For sure the two of them will look good on it…the Best friends in Pyjamasvoila!

Since we would like to have a “no limitation laughing out loud moment “I, Sarj and Yang agreed to watch the movie “Megamind” are you familiar with this one? Yeah, this movie was totally hilarious, but the best thing about it, the moral lessons were overflowing. It describes the real meaning of friendship (when Minion and Megamind’s win back their friendship by having a sorry heart and forgiving spirit); the other side of love (when Roxy fall in love with Megamind that doesn’t measured by physical attractiveness only), and finding one’s calling (when Metro Man decided to follow his heart’s desire and pursue a career in music. If you haven’t seen this yet, well see it together with your friends and love ones. “But please there are some scenes that are not suitable for children so better guide them”.
Before retiring to bed, Yang generously offered her bed to me and Sarj. While she humbly moves down to the floor, placed a bedspread and slept over it. Thank you Yang for accommodating us, for sharing your room with us, for providing snacks for that night and for just simply being a cool friend for me and Sarj. It was a wonderful experience on my part, another amazing moment with my friends. Thank you Sarj and Yang!

2 comments:

  1. I love movie nights! I have seen Megamind just this morning. t was indeed hilarious but overflowing with lessons. My daughter and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself miss this kind of fun time with my friends. It's been a long time since we had our last movie night. Glad that you spent a laugh out loud time with your daughter.

      Delete

Help us to help you. Feed our minds