Nuffnang

Monday, August 13, 2012

What's HOT meets M&G!

After I attended an afternoon Church service last Sunday at CCF Saint Francis, I hurriedly took the escalator from 3rd down to the 2nd floor of Saint Francis Square and plus a few steps, I landed to the M&G Fashion Axessories boutique owned by the humble and talented entrepreneur, shoe and accessory designer Ms. Joy Devilla.

I became excited when I saw different colors and styles of flat and high-heeled shoes displayed on the rack. I even modeled (though I am not a “pro”) the new set of design and fabulous wedges shoes.



Months ago when I first met M&G foot wear. It captured my attention while I was eyeing unique shoe styles that will suit my taste. “I must say that these shoes were manufactured not just to market for profit, but to give value and comfort to our hard working feet”.  





M&G is a corporate listed Filipino-owned company pioneering in custom-made fashion accessories utilizing indigenous and local craftsmanship.

The heart of their business model has two vital arteries: facilitative entrepreneurship and customer empowerment.
Facilitative entrepreneurship integrates and puts the mark of their network of indigenous and local crafts people’s design, production, distribution and sales into one vital artery.
Recognizing them as part of their life blood, they make sure that each product they produce generates sustainable income, not only for the individual but for the community as a whole.  
Customer empowerment as their other vital artery entails their commitment to provide what the customer’s need and anticipate what they want based on their concerns at a cost lower but definitely at par quality with international brands. 

Hence, if its suits and fits you, it’s M&G.

M&G provides fashionable and comfy shoes for men and women, bags and accessories at a reasonable price. 

Would you like to know more about M&G?  

You may visit their official website at:
http://mgfashionaxessories.com  or be directed to their 

Face Book Page: 

Should you have any inquiries, please get in touch with Ms. Joy Devilla at joy.devilla@mgfashionaxessories.com.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds