Nuffnang

Saturday, January 19, 2013

With God's plan, everything will be in order. Nothing Will be wasted.

I am like once again revisited by a tempting thought of
not surpassing a test that will only last for a matter of  minutes. Everything depends with the piece of papers signed and authenticated accompanied by a thin object that contained a skeletal image of my middle torso and has the ability to saved a bytes of  files . Take note, the words that I will utter are of high consideration too.
They said, the requirements that I have with me are not a 100% assurance for me to get a flying colors and a ticket that everything will fall into place and according to what I desire to happen.
Instead, it will depend upon the evaluation of everything that I have with me by the man behind a poker face.
The only thing I am confident with is the hope I have in Christ Jesus. Sometimes, situation seems too complicated and it seems too hard to measure the outcome or the result of our own actions. It is like trying to catch a fish in a muddy and poluted water. Its beyond our control.
I praise God for all the dissappointments and failures I had in the past for this served as a catalyst for me to always look at the brighter side of a dim room, magnifying the needle in the haystack. In a situation like this, putting our hope in the Hands of the Potter is the choice that is clearly to be made. For His words in Jeremiah 29:11 says, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I am confident that with God's plan,everything will be in order.Nothing will be wasted.









And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Romans 5:5 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds