Nuffnang

Monday, February 4, 2013

No worries, all I need to do is to work for God

On my way home from the office, I was thinking and planning what will I first do the moment I get home.  My mind was set, focused on one thing and that was home based job hunting.
I reached my destination, and switched on Hp (my laptop name) and evaluate myself. What skills do I have that I can offer online? Then an imaginary light bulb appeared above my head and then AHA! Korean English online tutorial. I started to browsed the web, reviewing some job posting related to it but suddenly I realized that aside of English Tutorial I can also be a Virtual Assistant since I am maintaining my own blog site. Then, my plan and interest suddenly changed. Browsing from link to link redirecting to other link. 


But after a minutes of searching I couldn't find one or should I say this is not my real heart desires. I was reminded that my needs is not my problem. What I need to put on top of everything is to seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to me as well. 

In this point of time God keeps on reminding me that He is in partnership with me in all the works that He designed to accomplish in my life only I should trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding, and in all of my ways I will submit to Him and He will make my paths straight. No worries, all I need is to work in my God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds