Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

PayPerPost, a quaff swims like a trash can!

With the desire of earning money without abandoning my primary role as a wife with my wonderful husband and enjoying our 5 months pregnancy while staying at home, I signed up with PayPerPost.com as a blogger.  Since I am into blogging and currently managing our personal blog, an online job is one of the best options for me.  

PayPerPost.com is an online marketplace that connects you directly with advertisers who will pay you to write a blog posts about their products, services and websites on your blog.   (For more details, visit payperpost.com). 

According to the company's profile, PayPerPost is owned and operated by IZEA, a robust technology platforms that connect brands with social media influencers ranging from college students to A-List celebrities.  IZEA's created the social media sponsorship space in 2006 and continuing to be the leading innovator in its own industry.  (Cited: http://corp.izea.com/about-izea/).

Signing up with PayPerPost is so easy and can be done in a minute.  I just clicked the bloggers tab located in the upper right corner of the site as shown below: 




And then I clicked the "SIGNUP FOR PAYPERPOST" and I was automatically redirected to a new link in which I entered my personal email and password.  After that I added my blog url, its description and some necessary information as being requested in the form.  

To complete the process of adding each blog, and for the company's security reason they are requiring to claim the blog url that was entered by creating a new blog post, then copying and inserting the randomly generated sentence that appeared above the guidelines they provided.  The catch was to verify the url ownership authenticity, its cool right?  (Ouch, baby kicked!)  The assigned sentence to me was "a quaff swims like a trash can."   

Before writing this post, I became hesitant where and how to start for I honestly don't know the meaning of quaff.  My first option was to asked Google and I found out that quaff is to gulp.  But I am not satisfied, I turned to my husband who was peacefully sleeping, hugged him and whispered to his ears.  But he was too sleepy to answer my query.  I just prayed and asked God to help me, to give me an idea and to start this entry by refreshing my mind.  I uttered, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me."

I already did my part, praying and looking forward that my application will be granted. Still whatever will be the result, praising God that he sustained me in writing this post.  I gonna keep trying, and believing in faith.  


                                                           James 2:17

                        Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us to help you. Feed our minds